This page lists wallets and apps (“lapps”) built on LND, along with several compatible apps built on Eclair and c-lightning.
Lightning Desktop App by Lightning Labs:
The Lightning Desktop App is a cross-platform wallet powered by
application is under active development and currently only operates on the
Bitcoin testnet chain. See the original
for more information, or checkout the
Zap Wallet by Jack Mallers
Integrations and Services
- Bitrefill: Recharge prepaid phone cards with Bitcoin and Litecoin
- Lightning Faucet: Receive free testnet Bitcoin (or Litecoin)
- lnd.fun: Panel for webmasters to manage their full lightning node.
- kibana: Visualization of the Lightning Network
- 1ML: Lightning Network search and analysis engine
- Y’alls: Read and write articles, with Lightning Network micropayments
- LNCast: Lightning Network Podcasts
- HTLC.me: Hosted wallet great for quickly trying out Lightning payments on the Bitcoin testnet.
- Hammercoin: A role-playing game using Lightning for in-game payments
- Zigzag: Cryptocurrency trading using Lightning (custodial)
- Sarutobi: A game with Bitcoin and blockchain-based game items. Release announcement
- Bitquest: The first Minecraft server denominated in cryptocurrency. CoinJournal article
- Lightning Gem: Betting game using Lightning for payments
- Slack tipbot: Custodial Slack tipbot
Thunderdice: Off-chain SatoshiDice
- Free DNS Demo: Purchase subdomains with off-chain payments.
- adWatcher Microservice: Earn satoshis by watching ads or video content
- Bard: Simple paywall for watching a music visualizer
- Block & Jerry’s: Ice cream shop
- CoinMall: Buy & sell digital products with cryptocurrencies.
- CoinTippy: Custodial tip bot available on multiple platforms, including Reddit, Twitter, and Telegram.
- LND Explorer: demo for a web interface for LND. Code on Github
- Light-weight LND Dashboard: A lightweight web client for LND.
- LightningJ: A project intending to simplify the integration of Lightning implementations for Java developers, containing simple to use API implementations and converters between JSON and XML.
Eclair is a Scala implementation of the Lightning Network.
- Eclair app: on desktop and Android
- Starblocks: Virtual coffee shop
- Strike: Stripe-like Lightning payment aggregator API (custodial)
c-Lightning Lapps / tools
c-lightning is a specification-compliant LN implementation in C.
- Blockstream store (mainnet): Bitcoin paraphernalia that can only be purchased over LN.
- Elaine Ou’s Twitter bot: Pay for likes, retweets, and follows
- Lightning Charge: A drop-in solution for accepting lightning payments
- WooCommerce Plugin: Gateway plugin to accept Lightning payments at WooCommerce stores
If you would like your Lightning app considered for this page, please email a link and one sentence description of your app to email@example.com.