Lightning App Directory
This page lists wallets and Lightning apps (“lapps”) built on LND, along with several compatible apps built on Eclair and c-lightning.
Lightning App by Lightning Labs: a cross-platform wallet powered by
lnd. See the announcement for desktop and mobile for more information. Checkout the code and find the releases for desktop, Android and iOS.
Zap Wallet by Jack Mallers: a mobile and desktop app focused on ease of use and general user experience. Check out the Zap website or read the code on GitHub.
- HTLC.me: Hosted wallet great for quickly trying out Lightning payments on the Bitcoin testnet.
- ZeusLN: A mobile Bitcoin app for Lightning Network Daemon (lnd) node operators. Runs on Android and iOS.
- Breez: Breez is a Lightning Network mobile client and a hub. It provides a platform for simple, instantaneous bitcoin payments. Supports Android and iOS.
- Bitrefill: Recharge prepaid phone cards with Bitcoin and Litecoin
- Y’alls: Read and write articles, with Lightning Network
- LNCast: Lightning Network Podcasts
- Bard: Simple paywall for watching a music visualizer
- HodlHodl.com: Peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange with Lightning integration
- Zigzag.io: Cryptocurrency trading using Lightning (custodial)
- lntxbot Lightning integration to Telegram with tipping, send and receive and satellite API usage (custodial)
- paywall.link Put any website behind a paywall and pay with Lightning
Lightning network explorers
- Lightning Faucet: Receive free testnet Bitcoin
- lnd.fun: Panel for webmasters to manage their full lightning node
- WooCommerce Plugin: Gateway plugin to accept Lightning payments at WooCommerce stores
- LND Explorer: demo for a web interface for LND. Code on Github
- Light-weight LND Dashboard: A lightweight web client for LND
- LightningJ: A project intending to simplify the integration of Lightning implementations for Java developers, containing simple to use API implementations and converters between JSON and XML.
- Opencart Plugin: Bitcoin Lightning Network Payment Gateway for Opencart. Code on Github.
- LightningTip: Library to accept tips via the Lightning Network
- Slack tipbot: Custodial Slack tipbot
- LightningPay-PHP: PHP plugin for eCommerce website to add Pay by Lightning to accept order payments via the Lightning Network.
- Tippin.me LN tips integrated to Twitter (custodial)
- Lightning Gifts Create fee-less Bitcoin gift vouchers to share with friends, family, and your haters. Powered by the Lightning Network ⚡
- Lightning Gem: Betting game using Lightning for payments
- Kriptode.com Lightning based games and more.
- Satoshis.place Internet graffiti paid with Lightning
- Ben Arc’s various projects
based on Arduino, ESP32 and the M5Stack.
- M5StackSats: A bitcoin point of sale terminal using the ESP32 based M5Stack
- Physically faucet: A Lightning Network bitcoin faucet using the http://lightning.gifts api
- Flux capacitor: A dynamic Lightning Network point of sale device
- The Fossa: The Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) ATM, dump that stinky loose fiat change for glorious sats!
- LightningATM: This ATM accepts coins and sends bitcoin over the Lightning Network
- Distributed Charge: Electric Car Charging by Making Real Time Machine to Machine Micropayments Over The Bitcoin Lightning Network
Eclair is a Scala implementation of the Lightning Network built by ACINQ
- Eclair app: on desktop and Android
- Starblocks: Virtual coffee shop
- Strike: Stripe-like Lightning payment aggregator API (custodial)
- Lightning Conductor: A service for converting Lightning balances to BTC and back without having to close or open channels, currently on testnet.
c-lightning is a specification-compliant LN implementation in C, under the Elements Project
- Blockstream store (mainnet): Bitcoin paraphernalia that can only be purchased over LN.
- Lightning Charge: A drop-in solution for accepting lightning payments
- WooCommerce Plugin: Original c-lightning version of the Gateway plugin to accept Lightning payments at WooCommerce stores, based on Lightning Charge.
- Week of
built on Lightning Charge by Nadav Idgi.
- Nanopos: A simple point-of-sale system for fixed-price goods
- FileBazaar: A system for selling files such as documents, images, and videos
- Lightning Publisher for WordPress: A patronage model for unlocking WordPress blog entries
- Paypercall: A programmer’s toolkit for Lightning that enables micropayments for individual API calls
- Ifpaytt: An extension of paypercall that allows web developers using IFTTT to request payments for service usage
- Lightning Jukebox: A fun demo that reimagines a classic technology for the Lightning Network
- Nanotip: The simple tip jar, rebuilt to issue Lightning Network invoices
- Elaine Ou’s projects:
If you would like a Lightning app considered for this page, please send a link and a one sentence description to [email protected]. If applicable, please specify which Lightning implementation it is built on.